Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Creation Swap saved my life! Kind of....

Graphic Design Resource - Creation Swap
(used to be Creative MYK)

I realize this is not a new resource, but it's a crucial one.  I use it constantly.  It's a site with dozens of copyright free graphic designs created mostly for church use.  You can use the stuff you find as backgrounds for worship lyrics, promotional posters, flyers, websites, etc.  Most of it doesn't need any editing.

If you have Photoshop, a lot of the designs are on the site in a .psd format as well, which is beautiful because then you can edit and rework them in any way you need.  This site saves me HOURS of work.  I highly recommend it if you haven't already been mining the gold buried there.

Check it out, and pass it on to anyone who could use the resource.

www.creationswap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Bloggermint