Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When things are 'off'

Have you ever just been off?
You know what I mean;
You had an ok night, but not a great one
There's nothing wrong with the ministry; yet nothing is really right either
Your teaching was ok, but that was it; it was just ok
We've all been there, and the reality it's normal.
There are times where we are just going to be off

But what do you do if that happens more than every once in awhile?
What do you do when you are in a season of being 'off'?
What do you do when it feels like you are 'off' more than you are 'on'?

I think there are some key things that there are some key areas that we can check ourselves on (that we need to check ourselves on) to make sure that we are doing all that we can to make sure that we are not 'off'.

Over the next couple of posts I'll walk through the 4 areas that I am constantly checking myself on to not get stuck being 'off'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Bloggermint